Showing 1 - 6 of 6 , query time: 0.02s
2) Maloit Park
Maloit Park showing the playground area in the back left. The park is east of Minturn on Highway 24 approximately two miles. The New Jersey Zinc Co. recreation grounds were renamed Maloit Park in November of 1958. The park was dedicated on July 4th, 1959, becoming a public facility. Frank Maloit retired in the spring of 1959 after being affiliated with the Company at Gilman since 1922.